Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Two faced Shadow Insurance

This had to be one of my ultimate makeup products!



I never wear makeup and not use this product. In my experience It really does work to prevent fading, creasing and makes my eyeshadow last so much longer. Prior to using eyeshadow all you do is apply a small amount to your fingers and blend it onto your eyelid, from inner corner up into the crease. Try to apply it evenly and pat it out to ensure a smooth application.

It's creamy and rich but paraben free. Easy to use, skin colour and the odour slightly reminds me of subtle sunscreen. Truly amazing product! I will say Ihave not tried the Champagne Shadow Insurance but when I do I will ensure that I review it!

My only con is that I can't purchase it in Australia! It comes in several varieties, see the official descriptions below;

Shadow Insurance

This primer prevents fading and creasing while intensifying colour! Shadows are locked down for hours!

Shadow Insurance -Lemon Drop

This shadow insurance is infused with a neutralising lemon tone to banish discolouration and ensure eyeshadow wont crease or fade.

Shadow Insurance -Candlelight

 This eye shadow primer is enhanced with a shimmery, golden formula for an illuminating candlelight look.

Shadow ipInsurance -Glitter Glue

This formula is enhanced to lock down glitters and loose shimmer to prevent messy fall out.

Shadow Insurance -Champagne

Shadow insurance champagne eye shadow primer locks down and intensifies colour for 24 hours! This waterproof  formula is in a shimmery base that can be worn alone or with your favourite eyeshadow. 


1 comment:

  1. I love glitters ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog( Anna Ma on Google+) I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete