Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Sodashi skin care!

I am all too conscious that on a daily basis we cover our skin in products, which are full of chemicals. I have been searching for an organic, chemical free range of skin care products and I am thrilled to announce that I have found it!!!! Sodashi!!!


As I get closer to entering my 30's I am more aware of the need to reduce the ageing process and look after my skin. After a recent facial at the silky oaks lodge in the Daintree rainforest Ifell in love with this brand.

All of their products are amazing but I highly highly recommend the eye lifting gel and the white clay mask. The eye lifting gel is second to none... It smooths out the fine lines around my eyes leaving the skin tighter and yet still softer. Continued use of this product will result in amazing results that will last. Definetely worth e $125!

The white clay mask is perfect for dry, sensitive and dehydrated skin. This is an incredible skin brightening mask that helps too replenish moisture and soothe your skin. Only required to be used once a week and wow what a difference it makes!

No I am not paid to promote these products I am just in love with them!

www.sodashi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment